Saturday, July 21, 2007

Thanks for Your Great Papers, Participation -- and More on Posting


I feel fairly safe in speaking for my co-organizers in thanking everyone for your great papers and participation at the conference. We had almost 90 people from 13 different countries. We all set a new world record for Applied Legal Storytelling conferences.
I hope you all feel comfortable posting, which includes adding links to your papers, probably on SSRN. I understand that you end up creating a blog when you create an account, but there's no need ever to use the blog if you don't want it. My sense is that cyberspace is littered with blogspot.com blogs (including a few of my own).
You can add images by clicking on the icon that looks like a polaroid shot up in the toolbar when you post. Any conference photos (well, almost any) will be welcome!
- Brian

No comments: